Search found 3 matches

by yogadhipa
Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:13 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hi! Need help identifying a puffer.
Replies: 4
Views: 871

Re: Hi! Need help identifying a puffer.

Hi, sorry I was a bit busy. Thanks for your answers, it's not a cutcutia. I finally managed to take some pictures by moving the puffer in a small container: http://lh4.ggpht.com/-UmMnSo4Tgts/UcurVRx71II/AAAAAAAAAKI/k420Y8m57vc/s640/CameraZOOM-20130626135214746.jpg http://lh6.ggpht.com/-lMUeLxrMKrc/U...
by yogadhipa
Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:55 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hi! Need help identifying a puffer.
Replies: 4
Views: 871

Re: Hi! Need help identifying a puffer.

Ok, I'm gonna take a picture, the other day I spent almost an hour trying to get a good shot... I guess I'm gonna have to catch it and move it to a small container for the picture. But for now lights are off, I'll try to post the picture tonight. Thanks. To purplecandle: It doesn't look like cutcuti...
by yogadhipa
Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:11 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hi! Need help identifying a puffer.
Replies: 4
Views: 871

Hi! Need help identifying a puffer.

Hi, my name is Sam, I live in Montreal Quebec, Canada. I have a few tanks, one of them with dwarf puffers. I bought the puffers six month ago, not all of them at the same time and place. My problem is that I think one of them is not a dwarf puffer, not Carinotetraodon travancoricus anyway. I searche...