Search found 4 matches
- Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:39 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Stocking options & other queastions
- Replies: 5
- Views: 570
Re: Stocking options & other queastions
Thanks again :D After a chat with my wife it looks as if we are going for DP's in our main tank but I think once my fighter's day comes i'll be moving my cherry shrimp into his tank & get a F8 for the 20G the shrimp are in now. Just got to find somewhere that sells the DP's or see if my mate can...
- Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:45 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Stocking options & other queastions
- Replies: 5
- Views: 570
Re: Stocking options & other queastions
Thanks for your help guy's :D Just had a look about the GSP on here & i'm 15 litres short but I do have an old damaged 4ft tank striped in the garden so after cutting off the damaged end of the base glass (bad chip) it might be upto the job. If not think it'll be either 4-5 DP's or 2 F8 hmm bett...
- Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:27 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Stocking options & other queastions
- Replies: 5
- Views: 570
Stocking options & other queastions
Hi guy's, I have a 28g tank which is home to tetras & oto's at the min but once I rehome the tetras i'm planning on having puffer(s) for this tank. If I go for FW puffers I was thinking of the DP but not sure how many I could keep in this tank or if there is another type that would be happy in t...
- Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:05 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Hi from the UK
- Replies: 2
- Views: 498
Hi from the UK
Hi all :D I'm Neil & live just off the Northeast coast of England. About 9-10 years ago I had 3 GSP & loved them but at the time couldn't really find much info on their up keep as I wasn't online back then & sadly only had them for 3 years. I've kept alsorts of fish & used to breed C...