Search found 3 matches

by OllieNZ
Mon May 07, 2012 3:54 am
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hi All
Replies: 9
Views: 1135

Re: Hi All

Thanks All, I'll be keeping a close eye on them and do have another tank I can move them into. my observations so far: ignored the tetras, figured out to stay out of the brevis's way, found my nerites which they showed a bit of interest in but gave up in the end(the nerites are nearly twice their si...
by OllieNZ
Sun May 06, 2012 5:51 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hi All
Replies: 9
Views: 1135

Re: Hi All

Thanks All, No co2 gas but I am using liquid carbon and EI dosing. The tank is 48x18x18 inches all optiwhite glass and currently using 1x 54w t5 bulb(the luminare holds 3) The pump (3200l/hr btw) is switched off at the moment as it was ripping up my plants after I trimmed and replanted a load of ste...
by OllieNZ
Sun May 06, 2012 5:23 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hi All
Replies: 9
Views: 1135

Hi All

Hi All, Just got my first puffers today. 2 dwarf puffers http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz15/OllieNZ/0374.jpg And a quick pic of their new home http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz15/OllieNZ/0313.jpg After doing quite a bit of reading I think I'd like to have a go at breeding these little guys ...