Search found 7 matches
- Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:02 am
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Hello de NANTES (FRANCE)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1653
Re: Hello de NANTES (FRANCE)
Thank you very much, I confess to having trouble with the plant Rotala macranda, yet I am providing a lot of fertilizer and light 1 watt for 1 liter Merci beaucoup , j'avoue avoir du mal avec une plante la Rotala macranda , pourtant je fais un apport engrais et beaucoup de lumiere 1 watt pour 1 litre
- Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:22 am
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Hello de NANTES (FRANCE)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1653
Re: Hello de NANTES (FRANCE)
There are 11 fish but not living at the same level ... if you watch this video you will see that the Otocinclus do not need large spaces but to live in groups. http://www.youtube.com/v/ilnitMs1LRk Against by the puffers would be more comfortable in a larger I'm ok. But the balance to a male 4 female...
- Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:39 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Hello de NANTES (FRANCE)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1653
Re: Hello de NANTES (FRANCE)
Your tank is slightly overstocked with puffers but not horribly so (I don't know what other fish are in there). Keep an eye out on water quality and aggression between the fish. I do not think 1 male and 4 female is much in 60 liters ... Dwarf Otocinclus on no problem of cohabitation, that is even ...
- Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:32 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Hello de NANTES (FRANCE)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1653
Re: Hello de NANTES (FRANCE)
C'est beau! J'adore le placement des roches! Vous avez faites un très bon travaille! Thank you, I seek to achieve a particular habitat in southern India and Sri lanka http://www.pufferforum.fr/forum/plantes-deco/biotope-de-mes-carinotetraodons/ http://iridealone.blogspot.com/2009_06_01_archive.html...
- Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:30 am
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Hello de NANTES (FRANCE)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1653
Re: Hello de NANTES (FRANCE)
Hello and welcome to the forum. However I have to say there is too many fish for a 15 g, any plans on an upgrade? You have about 30g worth of puffers alone In France, it is recommended for a puffer 10 litres , but I'm daccord, ideally should be one fish per 20 liters, as many of my aquarium vegetat...
- Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:24 am
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Hello de NANTES (FRANCE)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1653
Re: Hello de NANTES (FRANCE)
Welcome! :) Your tank is absolutely stunning! You've done an incredible job with placing and growing plants. How long have you had your tank set up? Gwen Thank you, the aquarium is on the road since May 30, 2012 ... Here is a link for more photos:http://www.aqualifestyle-france.com/t8572-bac-specif...
- Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:32 am
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Hello de NANTES (FRANCE)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1653
Hello de NANTES (FRANCE)
Hello, I am 45 years Patricia, I live in France and I possess 5 Carinotetraodon Travancoricus in a nano cube Dennerle 60litres
http://youtu.be/OfAqDUibF4k
http://youtu.be/OfAqDUibF4k