Search found 7 matches

by itsonlyme
Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:32 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hi and happy christmas
Replies: 14
Views: 997

Re: Hi and happy christmas

I do not get forums, I cant find all the answers to my questions and I have spent hours over weeks reading, I'm sure u pro's r bored with all the questions. But I was told "go to a forum they will help u out". The fish shops dont know the answers and googling contradicts itself, whats a gi...
by itsonlyme
Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:25 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hi and happy christmas
Replies: 14
Views: 997

Re: Hi and happy christmas

J-P wrote:most of what you read here is written with blood, sweat and tears. It is not re-hashed and not 2nd hand. These are real owners and scientists giving you their best advice.


BTW... what is the "other forum" ?
Hi,
This forum, the 3rd comment after my initial post.
by itsonlyme
Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:22 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hi and happy christmas
Replies: 14
Views: 997

Re: Hi and happy christmas

Pufferpunk wrote:There's great info on both species you are researching, in that link I gave you.
Thank you it was usefull reading and makes me think that I can have both but the recent comment by the other forum friend makes me waver
by itsonlyme
Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:11 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hi and happy christmas
Replies: 14
Views: 997

Re: Hi and happy christmas

[welcome] http://www.thepufferforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=29296 That is what I wanted to read, thank you. I am now wondering after reading PUFFERPUNKS advice, wether I should just carry on manualy removing algea and forget about the otos and consentrate on the puffer and plants...confu...
by itsonlyme
Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:07 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hi and happy christmas
Replies: 14
Views: 997

Re: Hi and happy christmas

[welcome] http://www.thepufferforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=29296 That is what I wanted to read, thank you. I am now wondering after reading PUFFERPUNKS advice, wether I should just carry on manualy removing algea and forget about the otos and consentrate on the puffer and plants...confu...
by itsonlyme
Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:56 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hi and happy christmas
Replies: 14
Views: 997

Re: Hi and happy christmas

Thank you. That is good news! The more I read about them the more I want one. what about the oto or should I go to an otocinclus forum? . My tank is about 4mnths old now and I am used to doing weekly water changes, my platies are so messy, I have read that puffers are just as messy, my question is, ...
by itsonlyme
Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:16 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Hi and happy christmas
Replies: 14
Views: 997

Hi and happy christmas

Hi, I'm sure I'm useless and I'm looking in the wrong places but I can't find the answers to my many-a-question. Could some1 please direct me to the answers. I am replacing my 3 platies in a 10 gallon tank with a Puffer hopefully. My platies have multiplied and I now have 14 fish with no signs off s...