Search found 3 matches

by GwailuJ
Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:19 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: New member
Replies: 10
Views: 1209

Re: New member

So just looking in the pufferpedia I should bring my spotted puffers back to the shop and stick with the south american puffer says there they need less tank size/space?
by GwailuJ
Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:10 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: New member
Replies: 10
Views: 1209

Re: New member

Really too small I was afraid of that. and you know what? The shop assistant is expecting me back in five days to collect the two south american puffers i originally put the deposit on. for the same tank. and I went through the whole set up with him. I also have a 90l (25g?) tank doing nothing but I...
by GwailuJ
Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:38 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: New member
Replies: 10
Views: 1209

New member

How is everyone doing? First of all let me thank you for a great site. My name is J. living in Ireland at the moment and foreseeable future. Today, after cycling my 60l tank, I went and bought my first green spotted well three actually. All no more than an inch long. And yes I was told they are a fr...