Search found 4 matches

by NMpufferfiend
Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:11 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: GSP owner new to TPF
Replies: 8
Views: 792

Re: GSP owner new to TPF

Thanks for the info. And I don't feed him mollies, more like he decides to feed himself mollies. While his 29g is cycling he has been housed in an established brackish mollie breeding tank. So he basically has a tank full of constantly replenishing healthy, well fed snacks. Same with the ghost shrim...
by NMpufferfiend
Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:42 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: GSP owner new to TPF
Replies: 8
Views: 792

Re: GSP owner new to TPF

Thanks for the links. I do have another question that I'm sure has been answered on here before, but I'm not having any luck finding an answer. How big should my little Puffy be before I make the gradual switch to full marine conditions. As I stated in my original post, I've been raising his sp. gr....
by NMpufferfiend
Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:19 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: GSP owner new to TPF
Replies: 8
Views: 792

Re: GSP owner new to TPF

Thanks for the warm welcome. I pretty much new he'd (assuming male) refuse the flakes and crisps, but that's what the mollies and shrimp get fed, so I was hoping... Oh well, he seems to be quite content on his snail and tankmate diet. I'm also trying other forms of food such as clams and such, but w...
by NMpufferfiend
Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:54 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: GSP owner new to TPF
Replies: 8
Views: 792

GSP owner new to TPF

I would like to introduce myself and my GSP Puffy. My name is Sean, and this is actually my second attempt at keeping GSP's. The first time was a tragic incident due to lack of knowledge on both mine and my LFS. After MUCH research and years of success with two brackish water tanks (55g fiddler crab...