Search found 2 matches

by TD721
Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:30 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Introduce myself
Replies: 4
Views: 546

Re: Introduce myself

I cycled it using a few weeks ago as freshwater using a bacteria microbe lift and had 4 tiger barbs in the tank his home is a 90 gal tank i just today changed out about 10 gal water and added marine salt to bring sg to 1.002 after i relocated the tiger barbs to another aquarium he's about 2" an...
by TD721
Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:48 pm
Forum: Meet and Greet
Topic: Introduce myself
Replies: 4
Views: 546

Introduce myself

Hello I'm new to thepufferfourm thought I would take a minute to introduce myself I'm a proud daddy of a new gsp 1week old to me today I just started to acclimate him to brackish water I read alot of info on the pufferpedia and I have to say it was very helpful and I would appreciate any tips that c...