Thank goodness for the Internet eh, what ever did we do without it! There is so
Much info out there on puffers and I'm so glad I stumbled across this site as im sure i stillhave so much more to learn. X
Search found 2 matches
- Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:29 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Good Evening fellow puffer lovers.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 895
- Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:53 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Good Evening fellow puffer lovers.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 895
Good Evening fellow puffer lovers.
I just thought id take the opportunity to say hi as iv only just joined the puffer fourum. My love of puffers came quite by accident. Firstly I went to sharm eh Sheikh in egypt and spent the day snorkling in Ras Mohhammed national park. The guide got excited and told us today we were very lucky as w...