Search found 3 matches
- Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:34 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: hello all
- Replies: 8
- Views: 992
Re: hello all
Hi there! If I were you, I'd just keep the tank cycled as FW, since most BW puffers around here are sold in FW. Then when you are sure the tank can handle the bioload of the puffer, you can start slowly transitioning him to BW. Well's it's too late for that. I have already done the transition. I ha...
- Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:16 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: hello all
- Replies: 8
- Views: 992
Re: hello all
Thanks! so very helpful. I'm going to start tomorrow. I think I'm going to end up with F8's. I'm super excited about it.
- Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:18 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: hello all
- Replies: 8
- Views: 992
hello all
My name is Andrea and I am new to this site.
I will attempting to convert my freshwater to brackish tonight...super excited! Eventually get me a puff or two. I fell in love with them when a friend told me about them. So exctied!
I will attempting to convert my freshwater to brackish tonight...super excited! Eventually get me a puff or two. I fell in love with them when a friend told me about them. So exctied!