Search found 2 matches
- Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:10 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Good Evening fellow puffer lovers.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 895
Re: Good Evening fellow puffer lovers.
hi and welcome to the forum like you I'm new too. I have acquired three dwarf puffers who had been sold to go in a community tank which caused a few problems. mine like yours are a few of the lucky ones how many suufer or worse still because of lack of knowledge and care. Good luck with them and hav...
- Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:50 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: hi
- Replies: 5
- Views: 817
hi
Hi All,
I'm Corin and new to here and also to keeping Dwarf Puffers so any advice would be gratefully received. I have three pea sized puffers living with two Algae Shrimp.
I'm Corin and new to here and also to keeping Dwarf Puffers so any advice would be gratefully received. I have three pea sized puffers living with two Algae Shrimp.