Search found 3 matches
- Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:39 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Hello I am new Here...
- Replies: 5
- Views: 909
Re: Hello I am new Here...
Thank You 
- Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:38 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Hello I am new Here...
- Replies: 5
- Views: 909
Re: Hello I am new Here...
yeah I am not totally sure on the exact age but to my knowledge I assume it is just a baby...
I've been going through the pufferpedia sections for a few days now and taking notes and making a list of things to do. its very helpful thanks =]
I've been going through the pufferpedia sections for a few days now and taking notes and making a list of things to do. its very helpful thanks =]
- Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:37 pm
- Forum: Meet and Greet
- Topic: Hello I am new Here...
- Replies: 5
- Views: 909
Hello I am new Here...
Hello Everyone my name is Tyler, I live in Oxnard, California & I recently purchased a GSP and have him alone in a 10 gallon tank until after christmas when i will get a 120 gallon tank. I am unemployed at the moment so my GSP has been getting the best care & attention. Ask me questions I wi...