Golden Puffer disease
Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2025 2:28 pm
Something is wrong with my Golden Dogface Puffer. I purchased him 8/28 this year and he looked normal originally, but he has developed some lumps/growths on his side. Not knowing what exactly they were, I started treating with Seachem Polyguard and Kanaplex. Over the course of treatment the bumps actually opened up, almost like they “popped”, and some went away, but still some remain. He is currently in his own tank, a 40 breeder. It is a full-time hospital tank, so it has been up and running for quite a while. It is bare bottom, but has rock in the tank for beneficial bacteria.
Here’s pictures from last night: Any ideas of what they can be or what I can do to treat?
Here’s pictures from last night: Any ideas of what they can be or what I can do to treat?