Page 1 of 1

New to forum.

Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2025 2:00 pm
by Erosas96
Hello, I am new to this forum! I am a proud father of a GSP!!! I've had him for about a year or so and its been a journey to say the least, but i love this fish! his little grumpy personality yet always willing to play hide and seek after a good mussel meal! I do have some questions regarding his new bigger and more elevated home i have been slowly getting it together! questions in regards to tank cycling since it is a new tank with a whole monster of a substrate which I have never dealt with (Aragonite crushed sand). I have done my research so we will see how it all pans out. Thank you.

Re: New to forum.

Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2025 10:10 am
by Pufferpunk
[welcome]
Might I suggest you cycle this tank as SW?

Re: New to forum.

Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2025 6:42 pm
by Erosas96
Yes it is a brackish tank, I have decided i will be cycling it for a good while before adding my GSP! (: