Page 1 of 1

New here

Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:24 pm
by Volodka16
Hello everyone I am brand new to fish keeping in general. I discovered Puffers while doing research on aggressive fish which was prompted by research on cichlids. The cichlids were my original choice for a first fish but I have since fallen in love with the dwarf puffer fish. As I am around the corner from officially having my tank set up, I decided to take a look again at puffer information and found this forum.

Re: New here

Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:58 am
by Pufferpunk

Re: New here

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2024 1:42 pm
by afzalkhan
Welcome to the wonderful world of fish keeping! Dwarf puffer fish are indeed fascinating and make for a unique aquarium addition. Just remember, they require specific water conditions and a well-maintained tank to thrive. Feel free to ask any questions as you set up your new aquarium—this forum is a great resource!