Puffers and White spots.
Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:34 am
Hi,
I was just wondering are dogface and porcupine puffers way more susceptible to ick or some other white spots? I have had a dogface for a year now and keep having to copper treat him. Recently added porcupine in and he got white spots within a week also. Makes no sense to me though because i have a convict tang hawkfish 3 damsels and a clown which never have gotten white spots. Anyone experience this?
I was just wondering are dogface and porcupine puffers way more susceptible to ick or some other white spots? I have had a dogface for a year now and keep having to copper treat him. Recently added porcupine in and he got white spots within a week also. Makes no sense to me though because i have a convict tang hawkfish 3 damsels and a clown which never have gotten white spots. Anyone experience this?