I have moved!

Kick back & chat about whatever you feel like. Off topic discussion.
Troender
Former Staff Member
My Puffers: 1x GSP (Bolla), 1x m. something. Bought as a leiurus, maybe a turgidus (Tiger), 1x c. irrubesco (Tott(a) aka Houdini) 1x c. salivator (Jack the Ripper), 1x m. cochinchinensis (Hufflepuff - R.I.P.), 2x c. lorteti (Tommy and Tigern = Calvin and Hubbes), 1x m. suvatti (Koseklumpen), 1x m. palembangensis (Dragonfly), 2x t. biocellatus (Koken and Fiken).

I have moved!

Post by Troender »

Last week I moved across half of Norway. I worried most of all how Ragnhild, my cutcutia would handle it. She has handled changes poorly the short time I have owned her. But the surprise is that she is one of my fishes that so far has handled moving the best! :D She is eating well (actually coming up to me to beg for food!), and seems to be in a good mood. Harald, my baileyi has not handled moving very well so far. He isn't eating much yet. I have given him earthworms, which he usually loves, but once he actually ran away from them! I am not sure if he has eaten yet. Unfortunately I have lost some fish, mostly catfish. I lost all my 8 hemiloricaria eigenmanni, and I don't know why. And I am very sad about that. But I am so happy Ragnhild is doing well! :happydance: I love that puffer very much!
Inger Anne
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are even stupider! -George Carlin

Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
My Puffers: Filbert, the 12" T lineatus
Punkster, the 4" red T miurus
Mongo, the 4" A modestus
2 T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
Also kept:
lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC

Re: I have moved!

Post by Pufferpunk »

Sorry for your losses but happy your puffer did so well.
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"