T. Cutcutia

Dwarf, Red Eye, South American & more. Freshwater puffer talk in here.
Troender
Former Staff Member
My Puffers: 1x GSP (Bolla), 1x m. something. Bought as a leiurus, maybe a turgidus (Tiger), 1x c. irrubesco (Tott(a) aka Houdini) 1x c. salivator (Jack the Ripper), 1x m. cochinchinensis (Hufflepuff - R.I.P.), 2x c. lorteti (Tommy and Tigern = Calvin and Hubbes), 1x m. suvatti (Koseklumpen), 1x m. palembangensis (Dragonfly), 2x t. biocellatus (Koken and Fiken).

T. Cutcutia

Post by Troender »

Today I discovered a fish supplier I didn't know of, and he can get me a lot of different puffer species I wish for. I so can't afford this. :lol: He has already put aside a tetraodon cutcutia (for a VERY nice price). I didn't find it here in the Puffer Pedia, only one with a similar name cutcitica. Could it be the same one? I was hoping to read up on the species before I got it.
Inger Anne
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are even stupider! -George Carlin

Pufferpunk
Queen Admin
My Puffers: Filbert, the 12" T lineatus
Punkster, the 4" red T miurus
Mongo, the 4" A modestus
2 T biocellatus
C valentini
C coranata
C papuan
Also kept:
lorteti
DPs
suvattii
burrfish
T niphobles
Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC

Re: T. Cutcutia

Post by Pufferpunk »

Same fish, go get him!
You are getting sleepy... you only hear the sound of my voice... you must do water changes... water changes... water changes... water changes...

"The solution to pollution is dilution!"