Page 1 of 1

New Puffer Dad Here

Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:29 pm
by NovicePufferDad
I got me a fahaka Puffer, and I'm going to need some help if this young lil guy is going to make it! I hope by joining this puffer fourm I can get some insight and tips into the care and raising of my new friend. I have quite the setup going on some of it I think is amazing and other areas I know need work. So I'm going to post my setup here soon once I document all the things I've done since I got him and hopefully with y'all's knowledge I can keep this guy healthy for my daughter to enjoy for the many years to come

Re: New Puffer Dad Here

Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:55 pm
by Pufferpunk

Re: New Puffer Dad Here

Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:23 am
by The Fish Lady
Hi!😃
Nice to meet you!! Actually, I just got our new family member not a week ago yet, a Fahaka, as well!😃
Soooo, I don't see your posting here...hmmm...
What have you figured out yet? Detailing please!😳 being new parents we'd love to hear EVERYTHING!!