Page 1 of 1

Hello from TX

Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:46 pm
by CPettigrew
Was doing some more research on my SAP and stumbled across this forum!

We pick our SAP up this Saturday from his hold at the local Aquarium outfitters and I couldn’t be more excited.

He/She Will reside in a 54 gal tank with various other Amazonian fish, some shrimp and a pleco.

Thanks for having me!

Re: Hello from TX

Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:51 pm
by Pufferpunk

Re: Hello from TX

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:59 am
by CPettigrew
Good to know, we had Eduardo for about three days now in a community tank with various other more active Amazon fish breeds and he seems to be doing wonderfully so far. I’ve done a tremendous amount of research but I’m always looking to learn more about the star of my tank community.