Hi everyone!
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:43 pm
Thanks to my GF my interest in aquariums has been reinvigorated. (she had no idea)
I finally decided to dive in messing with puffers and I got myself 3 mean beans! (Dwarf Puffers)
In my search for more information about these little guys, I came across this site.
Look forward to lurking and absorbing all the information there and posting sharing my experience with my puffers.
Stoked that forums sites are sitll exist for little niche stuff like this.
I finally decided to dive in messing with puffers and I got myself 3 mean beans! (Dwarf Puffers)
In my search for more information about these little guys, I came across this site.
Look forward to lurking and absorbing all the information there and posting sharing my experience with my puffers.
Stoked that forums sites are sitll exist for little niche stuff like this.