Page 1 of 1
Abei question...
Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:26 pm
by DDR2
About that 4.5"-5.5" max; mine is at 7" and still seems to be growing. Has anyone here seen one bigger? He's in a 55g now and I'ld like to know if mine's just a freak or if the 8"-12" rumors I've been hearing may be true before committing to his next tank. It could be the difference between a 75g and a 125g.
Re: Abei question...
Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:39 pm
by Pufferpunk
That's a pretty BIG abei but I have yet to see one with my own eyes.
Re: Abei question...
Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:43 pm
by Pufferella
I bought mine a year ago at 3.5 inches. I also thought that was full grown. He is now 5 inches. He is presently in a 65. How can a fish, with a supposed stable population in the wild, be so scarce and have so little known about it? Hoping to find more and attempt breeding.