hey oh
Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:29 pm
hi everyone,
just stopping in to say hi, have been lurking since I got my GSP about a month back now. just want to say I could have been one of those stories you hear about the owner that had a GSP in a 10 gallon tank. naively I believed my local chain petstore that the size was not an issue, though thankfully I discovered my mistake and remedied it shortly. now the GSP lives in a 55 gallon tank with a ropefish and a red tail shark. All three are quite happy for now. Within the next couple of months the rope and red tail will be moving into their own tank, so in the name of planning ahead I am looking for a couple tank mates for the GSP during and after the transition to brackish and salt.
just stopping in to say hi, have been lurking since I got my GSP about a month back now. just want to say I could have been one of those stories you hear about the owner that had a GSP in a 10 gallon tank. naively I believed my local chain petstore that the size was not an issue, though thankfully I discovered my mistake and remedied it shortly. now the GSP lives in a 55 gallon tank with a ropefish and a red tail shark. All three are quite happy for now. Within the next couple of months the rope and red tail will be moving into their own tank, so in the name of planning ahead I am looking for a couple tank mates for the GSP during and after the transition to brackish and salt.
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)