Greetings
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:33 am
Hi,
Been fish keeping for around 5 years.
Currently have three tanks on the go;
- EA Aquascaper 1500 which houses my community. Lamb Chop Rasbora, Cardinal Tetra, Black Neon Tetra, Albino Corydora, Brochis Splendens, Otocinclus, Glass Catfish, Siamese Algae Eaters and an L273 Plecostomus.
- Fluval Roma 240 which houses 10 Stendker Discus and a BN Plecostomus
- Fluval Flex 34 which houses some Japonica Shrimp and a Betta
Looking to delve into the world of freshwater puffers but as space is at a premium, I'm looking at Dwarf Puffers hence why I'm here!
Been fish keeping for around 5 years.
Currently have three tanks on the go;
- EA Aquascaper 1500 which houses my community. Lamb Chop Rasbora, Cardinal Tetra, Black Neon Tetra, Albino Corydora, Brochis Splendens, Otocinclus, Glass Catfish, Siamese Algae Eaters and an L273 Plecostomus.
- Fluval Roma 240 which houses 10 Stendker Discus and a BN Plecostomus
- Fluval Flex 34 which houses some Japonica Shrimp and a Betta
Looking to delve into the world of freshwater puffers but as space is at a premium, I'm looking at Dwarf Puffers hence why I'm here!
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)