I’m new to the puffer fish world.
I was missold my orange saddled puffer and I have only just discovered what I have. Pete currently in freshwater and now we be to change to brackish water. Iv read so many different things about how to do this so just wanted some clarification please bear with me.
1. How long does it take to switch water over iv read 7-10 hrs to 6 months I’m so confused
2. Temperature he is currently at 26F is this too high
3 What salidity should it be
4. Best sand
5. Which salt to use and how to mix it
Thank you for your help in advance
The forum for puffers that either live or start in brackish biotopes: GSPs, F8s, Ceylons & more.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Queen Admin
- Posts: 30871
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 11:06 am
- Gender: Female
- My Puffers: Filbert, the 12" T lineatus
Punkster, the 4" red T miurus
Mongo, the 4" A modestus
2 T biocellatus
- Location (country): USA, Greenville, SC
- Location: Chicago