Hello Puffer People!
Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:33 am
I suppose a good start to introducing myself would be to admit I don't actually have a puffer or have ever owned one, sadly
. I do plan on getting a palembang as my first puffer, there's something about the lurker puffer type that I'm drawn to, even tho they just sit about from what I've read. Its getting me really excited and I think about it everyday and have done for weeks now. Any way its name will aptly be my name I'm using now, since humbacks are also know as Dragon puffers its a very fitting name and pretty rad. I do try and make my pets names well thought out, like when I was a teenager I had a leopard gecko called godzilla, kinda cool. I've been keeping fish for a few years now, from community type tanks, goldfish to big cichlids. Obviously you will be hearing about when I get my puffer.
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)