Page 1 of 1

New here

Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:05 am
by Kezevans
Hi I am a newbe to Marine, I live in Wales, although I have had a freshwater tank for nearly 3 years. I have a vallentini puffer fish, purple fire fish, clownfish and yellow silver belly wrasse. My puffer I can suddenly see bits in his fins, but he seems perfectly healthy and happy and I have the white grainy sand on the base of my tank, and there is always white bits off my base flying around the tank. So I'm unsure, should I be treating my puffer or could it just be bits caught in his fins ? Thank you for letting me join us the forum. I look forward to meeting like minded people x

Re: New here

Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:24 am
by hadla
Welcome :) I don't know much about tobies so hopefully someone else can help :/

Re: New here

Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:58 am
by Pufferpunk
[welcome]
Could be just irritations from the rocks in there. I never treat for this but you could add marine Melafix.