Hello from an island of Greece!
Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:10 am
Hi all!
My name is George and I'm writing from the third bigger island of Greece that called Lesvos!
Recently i setup a 63ltr (16.6 gal) full planted tank, with 6 dwarf puffers and 3 amano shrimps!
These are 2 videos of my tank:
https://youtu.be/WfTaSSoIzMQ
https://youtu.be/HhU1-4nGd0M
In the future I'll make you a presentation of the tank in the right category of the forum!
Nice to meet you all guys!
PS. Sorry for my English, is not very well!

My name is George and I'm writing from the third bigger island of Greece that called Lesvos!
Recently i setup a 63ltr (16.6 gal) full planted tank, with 6 dwarf puffers and 3 amano shrimps!
These are 2 videos of my tank:
https://youtu.be/WfTaSSoIzMQ
https://youtu.be/HhU1-4nGd0M
In the future I'll make you a presentation of the tank in the right category of the forum!
Nice to meet you all guys!
PS. Sorry for my English, is not very well!
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)