Cycled and waiting...
Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:20 pm
I am a long time freshwater fishkeeper, and my niche is Fw fish disease and treatment. After a long time rescuing fish I had finally found something I could not live without. With beauty and personality all packed in one tiny package, I KNEW this was it. I am speaking of Carinotetraodon Irrubesco, dwarf red eye red tail puffer! I immediately got a 5.5 gal invert tank set up for food breeding and to have seasoned filter/gravel/media to more quickly cycle the tank once I found my beloved puffer. I have been looking for some time now and have also grown interested in the female lorteti (other dwarf Fw red eye puffer) but they are just as hard to find.
I decided to get as much wisdom and knowledge as I can before I eventually find my puffer (could be 3 months or 3 years) and heard this was the best place!
I decided to get as much wisdom and knowledge as I can before I eventually find my puffer (could be 3 months or 3 years) and heard this was the best place!
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)