Page 1 of 1

suprise puffer!

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:44 pm
by aquacricket
A craigslist purchase of a 55 gallon to upgrade my freshwaters, came with a figure 8 puffer and two bumblebee gobies! I thought we had made plans for the seller to rehome, but now I'm on a new adventure- and learning all I can, quickly! The puffer and his pals went into a 29 gallon, which we had plenty of good bacteria for in the form of his old sand, and canister filter. His previous owner apparently had 2 in the 55, and one got killed by the filter- which didn't have a end cap. I promised to take good care, he was genuinely upset- i think mom had enough of the tank! So far, things are going well, and I look forward to reading and getting advise on my new best pal :)

Re: suprise puffer!

Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:15 pm
by Pufferpunk