I'M back !!!!!
Posted: Mon May 23, 2016 6:19 pm
Hello,
WoW, it had to be 2 or 3 years since my last post. It feels good
Well, for those who dont know me, I was an active member here. But one day my 125 gal tank Fluval filter decided to send outtake tube outside my tank sending about 90 gal. of water down to my landlord. That forced me to quit my fish keeping hobby. My activity on this forum dropped as well ( sorry guys )
After long negotiations with my landlord and my BOSS ( the wife ) We came to an agreement, two 40gal breeder tanks is my max. I got one cycling right now, it will be a home for 2 or 3 F8's. Now, the second tank will home a freshwater puffer, I just didnt decided yet on what species ( not a lot of options, I know )
I will try to visit everyday to help out, but I got to say, I have a lot of catching up to do. THX.
WoW, it had to be 2 or 3 years since my last post. It feels good
Well, for those who dont know me, I was an active member here. But one day my 125 gal tank Fluval filter decided to send outtake tube outside my tank sending about 90 gal. of water down to my landlord. That forced me to quit my fish keeping hobby. My activity on this forum dropped as well ( sorry guys )
After long negotiations with my landlord and my BOSS ( the wife ) We came to an agreement, two 40gal breeder tanks is my max. I got one cycling right now, it will be a home for 2 or 3 F8's. Now, the second tank will home a freshwater puffer, I just didnt decided yet on what species ( not a lot of options, I know )
I will try to visit everyday to help out, but I got to say, I have a lot of catching up to do. THX.
Back!