Aloha from Hawaii
Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:27 am
Hi guys,
I'm just your regular college student spending too much time and money on fish hahah.
I've been a freshwater guy my whole life, but i want to try a saltwater tank after i graduate.
In the meantime I am planning on getting a dwarf puffer this weekend to put in my well planted 3.5 gal with two kuhli loaches.
Second attempt at keeping a pea puffer after losing my last one in a tank somewhere when i was a kid.
Any tips on keeping dwarf puffers is appreciated!
-Jeremie
I'm just your regular college student spending too much time and money on fish hahah.
I've been a freshwater guy my whole life, but i want to try a saltwater tank after i graduate.
In the meantime I am planning on getting a dwarf puffer this weekend to put in my well planted 3.5 gal with two kuhli loaches.
Second attempt at keeping a pea puffer after losing my last one in a tank somewhere when i was a kid.
Any tips on keeping dwarf puffers is appreciated!
-Jeremie
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)