Page 1 of 1

New Puffer

Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:53 pm
by JEBrown2
Just got a beautiful Yellow Belly Dog Face to keep in my 90 by himself. First attempt at a pet Puffer.

Re: New Puffer

Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:25 pm
by Pufferpunk
Very cool! Can you tell us more about your tank - maybe post up a full tank shot?

Re: New Puffer

Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:35 pm
by JEBrown2
It is a 90 gallon with about 100 lbs of sand and 120 lbs of live rock. I have a HOB power filter and a Reef Octopus 2000 Protein Skimmer. I do have some mushrooms and rock anemones also.

I like pet fish over common display tanks.

Any suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks.

Re: New Puffer

Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:31 pm
by Pufferpunk
What do you have in the HOB filter?