Page 1 of 1

Hello

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:32 pm
by BabyTee16
My Username is BabyTee16 I have a Fahaka Puffer fish I have had him for a since December and he is getting bigger everyday. Yesterday I put Anibus plants in his tank and he has been biting on them... So i might be moving it to my other tank... I have 5 tiger barbs in his tank with him I had 6 but he ate one. Oh did I mention his name is Taco...

I would like to meet some puffer lovers and see how their puffers are doing :D

Re: Hello

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:31 pm
by Pufferpunk
[welcome]
Expect Taco to eat all remaining barbs. I pretty much go without plants with lots of wood & rocks in my fahaka's tank.

Re: Hello

Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:08 pm
by pufferjw
Welcome!

I do the same thing, as my red congo puffer tore $100 of Australia Red and Madagascar Lace to shreds because they were moving in the current. Now I have some floating plants, zebra stone, and a manzanita stump.

Re: Hello

Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:32 pm
by Welch4
Welcome!