Potential new puffer owner
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:51 am
Hi, I am already a fish keeper although I'm not currently a puffer keeper, I did however disastrously own a lovely little red eyed puffer in the past, he was such a character and we fell in love with him. Sadly he only lived for a few months, it was pre Internet and our local library had no books about puffer fish, the local fish shop assured me he would be fine fed on flakes and living in with the other fish they sold us, but the catfish (probably red tailed from memory) grew enormous and ate everything or perhaps he just starved and was eaten post mortum
(yes the shop really was that unscrupulous and we really were that dumb). However I've wanted another since then, but haven't had the heart to go for it again until now. This time round I intend to do a huge amount of research first, so here I am 
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)