Page 1 of 1

14K, gone home.

Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:40 pm
by PuffCorps
14-K passed last night from complications due to starvation caused by Walmart's fish flake policy.
Puffs like him inspire me to work even harder to stop Walmart live fish sales.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRFSFXhiNLg[/youtube]

Re: 14K, gone home.

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:20 am
by Pufferpunk
:rip: It must be harder for you lose them if given names?

Re: 14K, gone home.

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:36 pm
by Spike801
ITS ME! PUFFER CORPS!
I had to create a new account to get in.
I am hoping to get my PufferCorps account back, but I have an issue I needed help with ASAP.

I try to give everyone a name. They deserve that.
Some stand out amongst the rest, but they all are special, and I try to honor that.
The hospital/convalescent ward/quarantine are here in my office/kitchen, so I get alot of one on one time with them here. It is hard when they go after we have gotten to know each other. My tears are happier when they go to loving homes. Luckily, more get adopted now than pass. In fact now that Walmart has halted sales in the SFBay area, the mortality rate has stopped too. The new arrivals are always in fragile health. The effects of starvation sometimes don't take them untill 2 weeks later. I've been through these rehabs so many times now, I can look at them and schedule when they will give up their tank space to the next puff.
Very hard work emotionaly, but I am glad to be of service and ease their suffering till the end comes.
I'm experiencing a problem with swelling at the moment. I submitted the entire issue to your hospital forum.
Very much looking forward to hearing from you!

THANKS!