Page 1 of 1

Hello, World!

Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:00 pm
by 5p4d3r
I used to have an account on this forum years ago when I was raising a Red Eye (Sizzla) . -I completely forgot my username or I would've used that account. :)

That said...

I am the new dad of a baby Fahaka (Kali)!!!!!! I have wanted one for years and finally found one. She's incredibly tiny ~2"! I can't believe I found her so young. She's currently (temporarily) housed in a 37 gallon (tall) tank. It will have to serve until I can get a new 125 gal. tank in 3 months. I have an EHEIM 250 running on it to keep things extra fresh for the Kali fish. Hopefully the short stay in the small tank won't stunt her too badly. She's active and loves to torture and terrorize ghost shrimp already and her belly looks nice and full with no longer looking sunken in. I had initial concerns the first couple of days when I got her that she may have IP's. I picked up some prazipro just in case but she has adjusted well and now seems healthy so I have yet to use it.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and thanks for all the info over the years!

Re: Hello, World!

Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:18 pm
by Pufferpunk
[welcome]
...back! Congrats on your new wet friend!

Re: Hello, World!

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:15 pm
by bertie 83
Welcome to the forum