Page 1 of 1

Greetings. I'd like to sign up for "Puffer Fish 101"

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:07 pm
by grup
Howdy, folks.

Cheers from a diver, fisherman, and former aquarium owner who has been out of the hobby for a few years.

I'm hoping, with some help from the obvious experts here....to ease back into The Aquarium Zone.

I've kept a fair share of unusual fish over the years, but never even considered puffers until I started lurking here,
reading the posts, and viewing many of the pictures and videos.

These goofy, gluttonous, globes look like a real HOOT.

Re: Greetings. I'd like to sign up for "Puffer Fish 101"

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:52 pm
by bertie 83
Welcome to the forum

Re: Greetings. I'd like to sign up for "Puffer Fish 101"

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:06 pm
by Arny
Welcome grup

Re: Greetings. I'd like to sign up for "Puffer Fish 101"

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:41 pm
by Welch4
Welcome!

Re: Greetings. I'd like to sign up for "Puffer Fish 101"

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:15 pm
by hadla
Welcome :) you won't be able to resist the little hypnotizing stares of the dwarf puffers! They suck me in everytime ;)