Page 1 of 1

Greetings

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:59 am
by Waldo Cat
I was invited to this forum by a very nice Lady, and found it impossible to keep from signing up. :)

Although im not a puffer keeper myself, im always anxious to learn new things and meet new fishkeepers, so here i am.

I will be mostly lurking around the forums, reading the many posts, and maybe making some new friends.

Thanks for the invite :)

Re: Greetings From http://fishtanx.6srv.com/

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:01 am
by Pufferpunk
[welcome]
Be sure to check out our Library (I think you'll be quite impressed with our articles there) & the Pufferpedia, both found under the Learn tab, above.

Re: Greetings From http://fishtanx.6srv.com/

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:28 am
by bertie 83
Welcome to the forum

Re: Greetings From http://fishtanx.6srv.com/

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:31 am
by Pufferpunk
Maybe you'll get the pufferbug after hanging around for a while! ;)