Page 1 of 1

Happy to be here!

Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:46 am
by Botiadanc
Hello all,

Just wanting to get my feet a little wet with puffer knowledge as I know nothing. I like the little freshwater puffers so far. I do love the articles over here on general aquarium husbandry and know-how. I am constantly giving out the links for people to read to them. (I've been a lurker for awhile) It seems I remember those RTR initials from AquariaCentral and Tom's Place from waaaaaaaaay back when. Anyways, looking forward to sitting back and learning.

Thanks in advance everyone.

Re: Happy to be here!

Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:07 am
by bertie 83
Welcome to the forum

Re: Happy to be here!

Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:08 am
by Pufferpunk
[welcome]
RTR is no longer able to see well enough to participate here but he let me store all his articles for us to enjoy & learn from.

Re: Happy to be here!

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:54 pm
by Botiadanc
That's too bad. He's probably the best aquarist I've ever run into during my half century on the planet. Any chance his eye problem is just temporary? If anyone contacts him by other means tell him old fart Botiadancer says hello.