Hello Puffer Forum!
Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:39 pm
I am excited to be a part of this website! I was recommend to join by a member of the Facebook group my husband created. I currently have 17 tanks up and running with a few empties around the house. One of the empty tanks is reserved for the fahaka puffer I just got, he's only 2.5 inches right now but I know he will grow into his 125g soon lol.
I have a total of four freshwater puffers, a fahaka baby, a red eye, dragon puffer and a dark grey/black Congo puffer. All our tanks are freshwater, the largest tank set up now is our 75g cichlid tank which required us to add five cichlid fry grow up tanks, I also have a 55g planted guppy breeding tank and literally tanks ranging from 20g to 36g in every room of the house except the kitchen. We have African cichlids, angels, tetras, bichirs', samurai gouramis, guppies, ototcincus, axolotls and a shrimp only tank.
My husband manages a family owned pet supply and fish store and I work for the same store one day a week. I hope to learn alot from this forum and hope to be able to contribute info too.
I have a total of four freshwater puffers, a fahaka baby, a red eye, dragon puffer and a dark grey/black Congo puffer. All our tanks are freshwater, the largest tank set up now is our 75g cichlid tank which required us to add five cichlid fry grow up tanks, I also have a 55g planted guppy breeding tank and literally tanks ranging from 20g to 36g in every room of the house except the kitchen. We have African cichlids, angels, tetras, bichirs', samurai gouramis, guppies, ototcincus, axolotls and a shrimp only tank.
My husband manages a family owned pet supply and fish store and I work for the same store one day a week. I hope to learn alot from this forum and hope to be able to contribute info too.
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)