Page 1 of 2
Back After Long Absence
Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:53 pm
by pufferpuggirl
After finding The Puffer Forum on Facebook, which I spend (waste) lots of my time on lately, I thought I would re-visit the original forum after a long absence. I believe it's a been a long while since I posted anything, and just thought I might make more effort to participate once again, as I used to get great enjoyment from being part of this site.
I still have a variety of freshwater puffers: Abei puffer; Baileyii puffer; Bornean puffers (both a male and a female); Congo puffer; Cutcutia puffer; Dwarf puffers (2); and a Turgidus puffer.
I also keep a colony of Devil crabs, a newly acquired male and female Vampire crabs, and a growing colony of marbled crays. As well as other various tropical fish including a few species of gobies.
Re: Back After Long Absence
Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:42 pm
by Arny
Welcome back ppg

Re: Back After Long Absence
Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:03 pm
by pufferpuggirl
Thanks Arny

Re: Back After Long Absence
Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:37 pm
by eieio
schismy!

Re: Back After Long Absence
Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:43 pm
by pufferpuggirl
That's me

Re: Back After Long Absence
Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:26 pm
by Arny
What does schismy mean guys?
Re: Back After Long Absence
Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:07 pm
by eieio
pufferpuggirl wrote:That's me


Re: Back After Long Absence
Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:16 pm
by hadla
Welcome back and +1 to arny lol
Oh and Roger said hi

Re: Back After Long Absence
Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:01 am
by sgtmyers88
Welcome back!
My big guy says hi! (hard to tell but that is a 5 inch GSP)

Re: Back After Long Absence
Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:58 am
by pufferpuggirl
Thanks everyone!
Hadla that mantis shrimp is very cool, love it!!
And Sgtmyers88, your big guy is beautiful, and I love your disclaimer at the bottom about puffers being mischievious little blimps .... I understand that all too well.

Re: Back After Long Absence
Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:46 am
by Pufferpunk
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)
Back!
Re: Back After Long Absence
Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:20 am
by pufferpuggirl
I had joined a group on Facebook about puffers and it's difficult for me to handle some of the advice being given to people, so thought I should get back to a REAL group that knows what puffers need and want. Happy to be here.

Re: Back After Long Absence
Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:56 pm
by hadla
Thanks I love him too

he's so funny sometimes
Re: Back After Long Absence
Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:00 pm
by Pufferpunk
LOL, I got kicked out of that group!
Re: Back After Long Absence
Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:05 pm
by pufferpuggirl
They aren't worth it Jeni .... because I couldn't pick up a Leiurus puffer when the guy wanted, he sold it for £3!!!! And it's not just that, it's someone saying he had a GSP in a 10-gallon tank and no one chastised him for it but me. And much more stupid stuff. I know people have to learn, but come on, some of it is just stupidity.