Page 1 of 1

A big hello all Pufferkin

Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:38 am
by Joolz
A big hello from Newquay, Cornwall
:D
Just joined this amazing forum, I have three SAP's at the moment Titu, Topa and Tupa who live with two common plecs Dastardly and Mutley I've cared for a GSP in the past and a F8 . I'm currently setting up a second smaller tank to become a snail farm so that I can breed Red Ramshorn Snails as i've been informed that my SAP's will love them. Looking forward to getting Acquainted with the all the "Pufferkin" on the forum and sharing knowledge etc. Cheers Joolz :D

Re: A big hello all Pufferkin

Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:11 pm
by Pufferpunk
[welcome]

Re: A big hello all Pufferkin

Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:07 pm
by Welch4
Welcome!

Re: A big hello all Pufferkin

Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:09 pm
by Arny
Welcome joolz, do you have any pix/vids of your saps?

Re: A big hello all Pufferkin

Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:27 pm
by bertie 83
Welcome. Get that snail farm going, saps need tonnes of snails but are great wet pets

Re: A big hello all Pufferkin

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:07 pm
by Joolz
Thanks for the welcome guys :D
The snail farm is up and running in the little tank after taking delivery of 25 Red Ramshorn Snails today and I also added three Endler Guppies so the Missus has something Pretty to look at :D . Sorry Arny I've been trying to get some snap's of the trio but they can't seem to get the hang of posing and sneak of as soon as the camera is in view! I will keep at it, I just have snaps of blurry streaks at the moment :(