Page 1 of 1

I think I will like it here

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:45 pm
by Puffage
Hello to all my puffer brotheren & sisteren.
New here. I don't know anyone personally in my live who shares my love interest in puffers.
Glad to be here!

Re: I think I will like it here

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:45 pm
by Pufferpunk
[welcome]

Re: I think I will like it here

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:22 pm
by Welch4
Welcome!

Re: I think I will like it here

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:06 am
by sgtmyers88
Welcome.

Re: I think I will like it here

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:51 am
by DMD123
Welcome to the forum!

Re: I think I will like it here

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:05 am
by Puffage
New to the forum, not to puffers or aquaria lol

Re: I think I will like it here

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:23 pm
by bertie 83
Welcome