Page 1 of 1
Paging doctor ricketts
Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:51 am
by sumthin
sorry guys. I dont have any puffers. The most I did was a few Dwarf puffers years ago. In fact, I havent been in the hobby for years. I went back to the thriving forum I once loved (because we saved a pair of loaches a neon tetra and a pair of barbs from a flush)and it was a ghost town. Just trying to get back in touch with the people who inspired me to be a better fishkeeper. aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnddddd maybe I might set up another tank and get some DPs

Re: Paging doctor ricketts
Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:08 am
by bertie 83
Welcome to the forum
Re: Paging doctor ricketts
Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:13 am
by RTR
+1 to Bertie's comment, and yes, I'm still here - just a bit older but still keeping fish.
I don't visit other forums much if at all any more, just TPF. If I can get down to 12 operating tanks - 13 running now - I'll do the final rebuild of the tank room and try to hold there. A dozen tanks is enough to keep me happy....
Re: Paging doctor ricketts
Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:14 pm
by sumthin
Sorry
I am sumthin_fishy from aquaria central. Should have said that first. And you sir, have always been old

Ive missed my friends
