Page 1 of 1

Newly registered (how cool this forum exists)

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:22 pm
by Dang
Came across this forum in a google search to find out as much as I can about my new puffers. I have 3 dwarf puffers I just got them a couple days ago. They are in a fluval edge 12 gallon that I've customized a bit, better filtration and lighting. I had some guppies in the tank before, I took them out and now its just the 3 puffers and whatever snails used to be in the tank (their welcome to your new home gift hahah). I plan to add many more plants into the tank for them. Not sure of the sexes yet. So far I'm really enjoying them!

Re: Newly registered (how cool this forum exists)

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:46 pm
by bertie 83
Welcome to the forum

Re: Newly registered (how cool this forum exists)

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:58 pm
by hadla
Welcome to the wonderful world of dps! :) they are my favorites

Re: Newly registered (how cool this forum exists)

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:12 pm
by DMD123
Welcome!

Re: Newly registered (how cool this forum exists)

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:23 am
by Pufferpunk
[welcome]

Re: Newly registered (how cool this forum exists)

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:51 pm
by sgtmyers88
welcome aboard