Better late than never..
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Hi, my name is antelope and I don't do well at picking usernames, haha.
I have 4 dwarf puffers right now (since February), although one day I'd like to have a porcupine puffer, but that's a long way away. Three of my puffs live in a heavily planted 20 gallon long (1 male, 2 females) with whatever live food I happen to drop in. (Except ghost shrimp, they didn't like those at all) My fourth puff lives in an 8 gallon cube, which is also planted and on it's way to heavily planted.
I kept bettas before this adventure, and fell in love with the teeny tiny fish, and the fact that they're freshwater. They have so much personality in such a compact size, adorable!
I have 4 dwarf puffers right now (since February), although one day I'd like to have a porcupine puffer, but that's a long way away. Three of my puffs live in a heavily planted 20 gallon long (1 male, 2 females) with whatever live food I happen to drop in. (Except ghost shrimp, they didn't like those at all) My fourth puff lives in an 8 gallon cube, which is also planted and on it's way to heavily planted.
I kept bettas before this adventure, and fell in love with the teeny tiny fish, and the fact that they're freshwater. They have so much personality in such a compact size, adorable!
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)