Page 1 of 1

Brand New to the forum

Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:56 am
by Gunner
Hey guys. Ive been reading this and various other forums lately to expand my knowledge on our wonderful hobby and figured its about time that I set up an account and join the community :). I've always been a big fan of puffers of all kinds, their adorable puppy like appearance, outgoing personality, and extreme curiosity.

To give you the basics of what I'm working with....I have a 55gal saltwater tank with one GSP (acclimated properly I might add) and two striped damsels. And I just recently rescued a rather malnourished gsp from a friends tank who is currently housed in a 10 gallon freshwater tank (only temporary, until I can confirm he is eating.)

Just wanted to introduce myself to the community :)

Re: Brand New to the forum

Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:05 am
by Pufferpunk
[welcome]

Re: Brand New to the forum

Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:36 am
by bertie 83
Welcome to the forum

Re: Brand New to the forum

Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:40 am
by Gunner
Here is a picture of George, my GSP, hes been full salt for approximately a month now

Image

Re: Brand New to the forum

Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:42 pm
by Master of Puffers
Bonjour et beinvenue to you and George

Re: Brand New to the forum

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:24 pm
by annfianil
Once in a physics examination, Nick finished the first question very soon, while his classmates were thinking it hard.The question was: When it thunders why do we see the lighting first, then hear the thunderrolls? Nick\'s answer: Because our eyes are before ears.





------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fifa 14 coins
cheap fifa 14 coins

Re: Brand New to the forum

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:27 pm
by annfianil
Once in a physics examination, Nick finished the first question very soon, while his classmates were thinking it hard.The question was: When it thunders why do we see the lighting first, then hear the thunderrolls? Nick\'s answer: Because our eyes are before ears.





------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fifa 14 coins
cheap fifa 14 coins