hello from Belgium
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:49 pm
Hi to all, I forgot to meet the board before posting, so I will correct this now...
I am Greg, from Belgium, and I have a fish tank since about 2 years and an half. It's a 90l Walstad-ish (lot of plants in potting soil, not too much water change, but real filter and lot of light) community (mainly endler guppies). Since 4 month I have added two carinotetraodons, one travan and one female irrubesco, hence my presence in this community
I am looking for a new, larger tank (mainly a space issue, need to reorganize things a little bit
, plan is a 130x75x45 wide shallow riparium style thingy, where I could add a group of irrubesco...
I am Greg, from Belgium, and I have a fish tank since about 2 years and an half. It's a 90l Walstad-ish (lot of plants in potting soil, not too much water change, but real filter and lot of light) community (mainly endler guppies). Since 4 month I have added two carinotetraodons, one travan and one female irrubesco, hence my presence in this community
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)