Page 1 of 1
New Guy
Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:40 pm
by Rudy
Greetings everyone, I'm new to the forum. Currently two days into cycling a brand new 20 gal tank that will eventually be home to a F8 and I'm impatient as hell!
Anyway, looking forward to gaining more knowledge from you experienced folks!
Re: New Guy
Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:01 pm
by Pufferpunk
![welcome [welcome]](./images/smilies/welcome.gif)
What cycling method are you using?
Re: New Guy
Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:13 pm
by bertie 83
Welcome
Re: New Guy
Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:05 pm
by Rudy
Cycling with two black mollies, I added Tetra Safe Start Plus just prior to the fish, I am now three days into the cycling and haven't seen any real significant spike of ammonia yet.
I feed the mollies once a day and only a couple of flakes each, they are very active and are showing no signs of stress. Any recommendations or just stay the course, keep testing and wait?